Reliable front end suspension helps cars accelerate, brake and handle even better! Visit Aynor Tire Mart in Aynor, SC for your suspension needs.
Front end repair services address problems with your vehicle’s suspension system. The suspension system is designed to enhance friction between the tires and the road surface, promoting steering stability with good handling and ride comfort. Today, most of the cars you see on the road are front wheel drive. Reliable front end suspension allows cars to accelerate, brake, and corner safely, while handling smoothly – even on rough roads. Front end suspension components include:
- Ball joints
- Coil springs
- Control arms
- Leaf springs
- Shocks & struts
- Sway bar
Your vehicle may need front end repair services if you notice:
- Unusual or premature tire wear
- Steering wheel that veers off center
- The vehicle pulls to one side
- Difficult vehicle handling
Our expert technicians will:
- On 4-wheel drive vehicles, we will straighten the rear alignment and sync the front alignment with rear alignment
- Complete a wear inspection on front-end parts and components and if necessary, install new, high quality replacements
- Inspect and perform necessary steering wheel adjustments.
To avoid steering and suspension problems and tire damage, front end repair should not be neglected. If you have recently been involved in an accident or collision, it is a good idea to have a front end inspection to see if services or adjustments are necessary. When you need front end repair, we’ll make sure you get the service you need and have you back on the road in no time. Contact us today to set an appointment.